Updated October 26th, 2022
On September 1st, the requirements to enter Chile were updated, eliminating the Traveler’s Affidavit (C19) and vaccine standardization. The requirements for entering Chile are now very simple. You either have to bring a proof of vaccination of your country of origin OR if you don’t have that, you need to show a negative PCR done within 48hours before your flight.
Now, at the time of embarking to Chile, the person must comply with the following:
REQUISITOS PARA EXTRANJEROS NO RESIDENTES QUE INGRESEN A CHILE:
– Certificate of vaccination issued in the country where he/she was vaccinated.
– If the traveler does not have the vaccination schedule for their country, they must show a negative result in a PCR test within a maximum of 48 hours from departure. This result allows travel but does not give access to the Mobility Pass.
– Diagnostic tests will be carried out randomly at the entry point to Chile. Confirmed cases shall be isolated according to the general health regulations.
– Meanwhile, those who are under 18 years of age do not have any requirements to enter Chile.
As of October 1st, mask use has been eliminated with the exception of health establishments. Use of a mask is still recommended in public and private transport, crowds and in people with symptoms of COVID.
Mandatory requirements to enter Rapa Nui:
– Negative PCR test result taken 24 hours before boarding. An antigen test from a health center will be allowed in minors under 6 years old.
– Mobility Pass (complete vaccination scheme and vaccine standardization)
– Single Entry Form
– Round-trip ticket
– Reservation at a tourist service registered in SERNATUR or invitation letter from the Provincial Delegation.
– 7 day health follow-up
* Along with these requirements, passengers flying from abroad shall be tested with a mandatory antigen test upon their arrival on Rapa Nui
Vaccine approval is voluntary. We recommend processing it, since it gives access to the Mobility Pass, which allows entry to restaurants, theaters, buses, among others. Get it here. Once the request has been submitted, it will be approved or rejected within a maximum period of 48 business hours. If no response is received within that period, a Temporary Mobility Pass will be issued for 96 hours.
Chile se ubica entre los 3 primeros países por la efectividad de su campaña de vacunación #YoMeVacuno and to date more than 92% of the population has completed full vaccination!
Throughout the country it is still mandatory to wear a mask in almost all public indoor settings. Additionally, it’s encouraged to practice physical distancing of at least 1 meter and regular washing or sanitization of hands. Airlines and many tourism operators require guests to use a disposable 3 layer or KN95 mask.
Muchos viajeros ya están planeando su próximo viaje al a octava maravilla del mundo para la próxima temporada. Travelers are searching for iconic experiences that provide safety, privacy, and comfort. Some of the best experiences include the famous Gran Circuito Paine, W Trek Plus, Descubriendo Torres del Paine, Overland Tierra Del Fuego, Trekking el Espíritu de Aysén, Cabalgata Patagonia Estancias, y el programa de 3 días Fast Track W.
Aconsejamos a cada huésped que visita https://chile.travel/planviajarachile para obtener información adicional o comuníquese con uno de nuestros especialistas en viajes que puede ayudarlo con detalles, preguntas o inquietudes acerca de viajar a Chile.