Enormous trout and nonexistent crowds are an anglers dream! These are everyday conditions in Patagonia which offers an abundance of quality, pristine waters and low rates of human intervention. Patagonia is a wild place, with many unexplored settings and awesome and breathtaking views. A perfect compliment to a fisherman´s journey in Patagonia is experiencing a full day of fly fishing in remote rivers in a place like no other in the world! With knowledgeable fishing guides and the best equipment you can try you luck casting for Brown, rainbow, and Fontinalis trout as well as King Salmon, Salar, and Coho.
• Cast in World Renowned Fly Fishing Territory!
• Visit Remote Rivers & Pristine Patagonia Lakes
• Use Expert Equipment and A Wide Selection of Local Flies
• Enjoy Impressive Views & the Landscapes of Torres del Paine
• The Perfect Compliment for Your Time in Puerto Natales or the National Park
Transfer from Puerto Natales – Full Day Fly Fishing Excursion & Lunch
- 1.5 Hour Private Transfer
- 6 Hours Fly Fishing
- 1.5 Hour Private Transfer back to Puerto Natales (BL)
Pick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Puerto Natales begins early in the morning around 7AM as you travel along the Patagonia pampas with your local fishing guide in route to Torres del Paine.
Depending on the season, location, and weather – your guide will select the best place and conditions in order to give you an unforgettable, unique and pleasant excursion.
Patagonia offers an abundance of remote rivers & lakes with nonexistent crowds, making this a special experience as you cast the quiet, pure waters in search of some of the most sought after native and noble species.
As you enjoy cast after cast, be sure to take in the impressive and inspiring landscapes that this part of Southern Patagonia offers.
Suited with professional waders, the best rods & reels, lines, and a variety of local flies, now it´s time to enjoy the emerald waters of a fly-fishers paradise.
Your guide is a wonderful source for improving your fly fishing technique, sharing knowledge about the diverse fish species and local environment, or helping beginner´s practice the art of fly-fishing.
After carefully releasing each catch after some unforgettable and epic photos, you´ll appreciate this precious and pristine region more and more waiting for your next fish.
Species like Brown Trout (Salmo Trutta) are highly sought after by expert fishermen for their striking colors and it is also possible to find rainbow trout, the very beautiful and hard to find Fontinalis trout, Chinook (King Salmon), Salar (Atlántico), Coho.
A delicious lunch break will be enjoyed before finishing a great day on the water and later heading back to Puerto Natales.
- All PrivateTransportation Indicated in Schedule
- Bilingual Professional Fishing Guides
- Full Fishing Equipment (Patagonia Waders, Redington Rods & Reels, RIO floating & sinking lines, Sage, Loop # 6 #7 #8, wide selection of local flies)
- Fishing License (personal information needed in advance)
- All meals indicated in the schedule (B: Breakfast, BL: Box Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Any Nights Lodging
- Medical Expenses
- Insurance of Any Kind
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities for Guide/Driver
$New Season Pricing to Come!
Start / End
Dates & Prices
Chile Nativo operates with a maximum of 8 guests per departure which allows for a high level of individualized service and an unforgettable personalized experience. Some programs however, are shared as regular services and there may be a higher number of participating guests per group.
PRICES FOR SEASON 2020/2021: (Valid until April 2021)
1 Guest: New Season Pricing to Come!
2-8 Guests Total in Group: New Season Pricing to Come!
*DEPARTURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST*