The W Trek is undoubtedly the most famous trail in Patagonia, Torres del Paine National Park. This non-technical guided hike tour connects a best-of-the-best selection of Patagonia’s highlights: the Towers Base lookout, French Valley and Grey Glacier. Hike through pristine landscapes, past rivers, lakes and rocky peaks – plus grab the chance to do an ice hike or kayak in Grey Lake. This program differs from the Independent W Trek in two important ways: you have an expert guide to lead you each day, and you’ll travel by boat up close to Grey Glacier’s massive ice wall.
• Trek to the Three Towers Lookout
• See Los Cuernos & Other Jaw Dropping Peaks
• Hike in Pristine Landscapes Inhabited by Wild Patagonian Fauna
• Trek the French Valley
• See Hanging Glaciers and Possible Avalanches
• Boat Trip to Grey Glacier’s Icy Wall
• Optional Ice hike on Grey Glacier or Kayaking in Grey Lake