Enjoy a spirited ride through a variety of Patagonia landscapes – native forests, rolling hills, and flat pampas await on today´s adventure. Visit the Tyndall Glacier Lookout – one of the largest glaciers in the Southern Patagonia Ice Field. Accompanied by criollo horses and a local guide, enjoy this remarkable ride which is an excellent full day excursion to compliment your stay at our Riverside Camp. A highlight horseback ride in Southern Patagonia visiting a pristine glacier.
• Ride through Pampas, Forests, & Glacial Rivers
• Visit the Tyndall Glacier – one of the Largest of the Southern Patagonia Ice Field!
• A Great Compliment to Your Stay at Our Riverside Camp
• Photograph Spectacular Landscapes of Torres Del Paine
• Ride Along with Criollo Horses & Patagonia Gauchos!
Transfer to Serrano Village - Full Day Round-Trip Ride to Tyndall Glacier Lookout
10 Minute Private Transfer, 7-8 Hours Riding, 10 Minute Private Transfer
This excursion is the perfect addition for those staying in our Riverside Camp in the Serrano Village! And after enjoying a freshly prepared breakfast, you will be taken to meet the criollo horses and local guide who will be accompanying you during today´s adventure. Once acquainted with your horse and fitted with the proper riding gear, you will start out walking and trotting along the vast Patagonia pampas enjoying views of the Paine Massif as you make your way through forests of ñirre and lenga. Pass by an iconic estancia and stables which still remain in this rarely visited sector. Crossing glacial rivers, rolling hills, and mountain formations, you will arrive to the lookout where an impressive view of the Tyndall Glacier sits below. The Tyndall Glacier is one of the largest glaciers part of the Southern Patagonia Ice Field and is also referred to as the Geike Glacier. Here you can enjoy your box lunch with before returning back along the same route. Once your horses are back in the care of the gauchos, you will return to your accommodation in our Riverside Camp for a relaxing evening and dinner.
- All Private/Shared Transportation Indicated in Schedule
- Horse & All Riding Gear (Saddle, Saddle Bags, Helmet, Riding Chaps)
- All meals indicated in the schedule (B: Breakfast, BL: Box Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Guide (English-Spanish speaking)
- Any Nights Lodging in Riverside Camp
- Medical Expenses
- Insurance of Any Kind
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities for Guide/Driver
$395 per person
Start / End
MIN 2 PEOPLE
Dates & Prices
Chile Nativo operates with a maximum of 8 guests per departure which allows for a high level of individualized service and an unforgettable personalized experience. Some programs however, are shared as regular services and there may be a higher number of participating guests per group.
PRICES FOR SEASON 2020/2021: (Valid until April 2021)
1 Guest Total: USD$ 795
2-3 Guests Total in Group: USD$ 495 per person
4-8 Guests Total in Group: USD$ 395 per person
*DEPARTURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST*
– Does Not Include Nightly Accommodation in Riverside Camp. Please Ask A Trip Specialist for More Information!
– This program begins and ends at our Riversdie Camp in Torres del Paine National Park. If you need transportation to or from Puerto Natales, please ask a trip specialist and we will happily quote you for this service!
BOOK NOW! Travel Later
Book now, Travel Later gives our guests the flexibility to reserve with a reduced deposit now for their program of choice during our 2020/21 season with our updated booking and cancelation terms. Choose any departure date prior to the end of the season on April 30th, 2021 (subject to availability).
Review our full terms and conditions here!