Just outside of Puerto Natales lies the beautiful Estancia Laguna Sofia. This 7.000 hectare sustainable ranch offers plenty of opportunities to ride through varied landscapes to the impressive view points overlooking the Sofia Lagoon, fjords, valley, and mountain peaks that surround. A great full day excursion for those staying in Puerto Natales – this adventure starts just 30 minutes outside of town and gives adventure seekers and riders of any level the best local ride around!
• An Excellent Full Day Option for Those Staying in Natales!
• Visit Sofia Lagoon & a 100% Sustainable Ranch
• Rides & Trails for Any Level of Rider
• Enjoy a Picnic Lunch with Impressive Views of the Ultima Esperanza
• View Benítez Hill & Mount Mocho – A Sure Place to See Soaring Condors
Transfer to Estancia Laguna Sofia – Full Day Horseback Ride & Picnic Lunch
- 30 Minute Transfer
- 6 Hours Riding
- 30 Minute Transfer back to Puerto Natales
- (Picnic Lunch)
In the morning of your excursion you will be taken from your accommodation in Puerto Natales and travel just outside of Puerto Natales. About 30 minutes from the center of Natales lies a beautiful secret – Estancia Laguna Sofia.
Situated in a beautiful valley between Benítez Hill and Mount Mocho, this 7.000 hectare ranch is exclusive and protected as it sits on the shores of the Sofia Lagoon nestled in the the native forest.
The estancia is 100% sustainable and tends to its animals and horses in a holistic system of grazing and care.
True horse lovers and farmers, the estancia is a great place to create memories during your time in Puerto Natales & Patagonia.
This is an experience for those looking for an educational and gentle approach to seeing Patagonia from a different perspective alongside locals.
Saddle up and ride 6 hours through forest trails to spectacular viewpoints of the valley, fjords, and surrounding mountains.
Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch with your guide and tour of the estancia.
Once you finish your excursion, head back to Puerto Natales enjoying the views along the gravel roads and coastline.
- All Private/Shared Transportation Indicated in Schedule
- Horse & All Riding Gear (Saddle, Saddle Bags, Helmet, Riding Chaps)
- All meals indicated in the schedule (B: Breakfast, BL: Box Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Guide (English-Spanish speaking)
- Any Nights Lodging
- Medical Expenses
- Insurance of Any Kind
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities for Guide/Driver
$New Season Pricing to Come!
Start / End
NO MIN OR MAX
Dates & Prices
Chile Nativo operates with a maximum of 8 guests per departure which allows for a high level of individualized service and an unforgettable personalized experience. Some programs however, are shared as regular services and there may be a higher number of participating guests per group.
PRICES FOR SEASON 2022/2023: (Valid until April 2023)
1-8 Guests Total in Group: New Season Pricing to Come!
*DEPARTURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST*