We invite you to paddle along the icy waters of the Grey River & Grey Lake between the immense floating icebergs of the Grey Glacier. Enjoy indescribable views of Paine Grande and the surrounding valleys and peaks of this highlight region. Add to your kayak excursion with a secluded night in our Campamento a orillas del Río on the shores of the Serrano River!
• Kayak Through Icebergs
• Paddle Down the Grey River
• Start & Finish in Puerto Natales – The Perfect Day Excursion!
• Great Extension Before or After Your Torres del Paine Trip
• Make Your Excursion Memorable with A Night in Our Campamento a orillas del Río in a Deluxe Belle Tent!
*Please note that this activity are subject to change due to weather conditions or unexpected circumstances beyond our control, but we will try our best to keep them unaltered.
Transfer from Puerto Natales - Grey Lake - Kayak Excursion Between Icebergs, On Grey Lake, Down Grey River
Transfer 2 hours, Paddle Grey Lake & River, 29km, 6 hours - Transfer back to Puerto Natales, 2 hours (BL)
Private transportation will be provided from your hotel/hostel to the shores of Grey Lake, located in Torres del Paine National Park.
While enjoying the view of Paine Grande and Glacier Grey, our guide will give a brief explanation of safety and instructions for paddling efficiently. You will navigate the lake and river for approximately 1.5 hours, all the while paddling through floes of ice that have descended from Glacier Grey. These icebergs are scattered throughout the lake and are sculpted into incredible shapes by the wind and sun, before being pushed to the shores of the lake. During the entire navigation, we will have an amazing view of the magnificent Paine Massif; including Paine Grande, the Cordillera Olguin, and Los Cuernos (The Horns of Paine).
After paddling in Grey Lake, we will begin the descent of Grey River. The river serpents through deep canyons with steep rock faces, creating sections of rapids that are exciting and entertaining. We will continue to paddle next to the Paine Massif for 25 km, the length of Grey River until it joins with the turquoise water of the Serrano River. After paddling for 3/4 hours, the adventure comes to an end at Serrano Village, where we will provide you with a lunch box. Private transportation is provided for your return to Puerto Natales.
- Shared transportation from and back to Puerto Natales.
- Accident Insurance for each participant.
- Certified Local Guides
- Wilderness First Responder.
- Double Kayaks (HTP, PriLite, Laminated Kayaks)
- Kayak Equipment: Neoprene Wetsuit (3 mm), Paddling Jacket with hood, Life Jackets, Paddler’s Gloves, Wet-shoe 4 mm. Neoprene, Wet-socks 2mm. Neoprene, Spray skirt 4mm. Neoprene Deck, Dry Bags, Compact / Waterproof Camera Case.
- Safety Equipment: Pomp – Tow Line – VHF Radio Communications – Satellite Communications - First Aid Kit
- Hypothermia Kits
- Medical expenses
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee to Torres del Paine NP
- Gratuities for Guide
- Alcoholics and non alcoholics drinks.
Duración del viaje
Nivel de viaje
$395 per person
Comienza / Termina
MIN 2, MAX 8 PEOPLE
Fechas & Precios
Chile Nativo operates with a maximum of 8 guests per departure which allows for a high level of individualized service and an unforgettable personalized experience.
PRICES FOR SEASON 2020/2021: (Valid until April 2021)
Price Per Person: USD$ 395
DEPARTURE UPON REQUEST**
RESERVA AHORA! Viaja Después
Reserve ahora, Viaja Después ofrece a nuestros huéspedes la flexibilidad de reservar con un depósito reducido ahora, para el programa de su elección durante nuestra temporada 2020/21 con nuestros términos de reserva y cancelación actualizados. Elija cualquier fecha de salida antes del final de la temporada el 30 de abril de 2021 (sujeto a disponibilidad).
Revise nuestros terminos y condiciones aqui