Enjoy a spirited ride through a variety of Patagonia landscapes – native forests, rolling hillsy flat pampas await on today´s adventure. Visit the Tyndall Glacier Lookout – one of the largest glaciers in the Southern Patagonia Ice Field. Accompanied by criollo horses and a local guide, enjoy this remarkable ride which is an excellent full day excursion to compliment your stay at our Campamento a orillas del Río. A highlight horseback ride in Patagonia Austral visiting a pristine glacier.
• Ride through Pampas, Forests, & Glacial Rivers
• Visit the Tyndall Glacier – one of the Largest of the Southern Patagonia Ice Field!
• A Great Compliment to Your Stay at Our Campamento a orillas del Río
• Photograph Spectacular Landscapes of Torres Del Paine
• Ride Along with Criollo Horses & Patagonia Gauchos!
Transfer to Serrano Village – Full Day Round-Trip Ride to Tyndall Glacier Lookout
10 Minute Private Transfer, 7-8 Hours Riding, 10 Minute Private Transfer
This excursion is the perfect addition for those staying in our Riverside Camp in the Serrano Village! And after enjoying a freshly prepared breakfast, you will be taken to meet the criollo horses and local guide who will be accompanying you during today´s adventure. Once acquainted with your horse and fitted with the proper riding gear, you will start out walking and trotting along the vast Patagonia pampas enjoying views of the Paine Massif as you make your way through forests of ñirre and lenga. Pass by an iconic estancia and stables which still remain in this rarely visited sector. Crossing glacial rivers, rolling hills, and mountain formations, you will arrive to the lookout where an impressive view of the Tyndall Glacier sits below. The Tyndall Glacier is one of the largest glaciers part of the Southern Patagonia Ice Field and is also referred to as the Geike Glacier. Here you can enjoy your box lunch with before returning back along the same route. Once your horses are back in the care of the gauchos, you will return to your accommodation in our Riverside Camp for a relaxing evening and dinner.
- All Private/Shared Transportation Indicated in Schedule
- Horse & All Riding Gear (Saddle, Saddle Bags, Helmet, Riding Chaps)
- All meals indicated in the schedule (B: Breakfast, BL: Box Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Guide (English-Spanish speaking)
- Any Nights Lodging in Riverside Camp
- Gastos Médicos
- Seguro de cualquier índole
- Gastos personales
- Propinas para Guía/Chofer
Duración del viaje
Nivel de viaje
$395 per person
Comienza / Termina
Campamento a orillas del Río
MIN 2 PEOPLE
Fechas & Precios
Chile Nativo opera con un máximo de 8 pasajeros por salida lo que permite un alto nivel de servicio individualizado y una experiencia personalizada inolvidable. Sin embargo, algunos programas se comparten como servicios regulares y puede haber un mayor número de invitados participantes por grupo.
PRICES FOR SEASON 2020/2021: (Valid until April 2021)
1 Guest Total: USD$ 795
2-3 personas Total en grupo: USD$ 495 per person
4-8 Pasajeros en el grupo: USD$ 395 per person
SALIDAS DISPONIBLES A SOLICITUD!
– Does Not Include Nightly Accommodation in Riverside Camp. Please Ask A Trip Specialist for More Information!
– This program begins and ends at our Riversdie Camp in Torres del Paine National Park. If you need transportation to or from Puerto Natales, please ask a trip specialist and we will happily quote you for this service!