Ride like a gaucho across the far stretching Patagonia pampas through lush forests to Mount Donoso. From the lookout, you can see out over Torres del Paine National Park with incredible views of the Paine Massif and valleys below. Standing more than 1,300 meters, this mountain is visible from the beautiful Serrano River area – making it the perfect full day excursion to compliment your stay at our Campamento a orillas del Río. This is one of the several highlight horseback rides in Patagonia Austral which allow you to experience a variety of landscapes accompanied by the iconic criollo horse.
• Ride through Pampas, Forests, & Sandy River Shores
• Visit the Mount Donoso Lookout Along the Southern Park Border
• A Great Compliment to Your Stay at Our Campamento a orillas del Río
• Photograph Spectacular Landscapes of Torres Del Paine
• Ride Along with Criollo Horses & Patagonia Gauchos!
Transfer to Serrano Village – Full Day Round-Trip Ride to Mount Donoso
10 Minute Private Transfer, 6 Hours Slow Riding, 10 Minute Private Transfer
This excursion is the perfect addition for those staying in our Riverside Camp in the Serrano Village! And after enjoying a freshly prepared breakfast, you will be taken to meet the criollo horses and local guide who will be accompanying you during today´s adventure. Once acquainted with your horse and fitted with the proper riding gear, you will start out walking and trotting along the vast Patagonia pampas enjoying views of the Paine Massif as you make your way through forests of ñirre and lenga. For those who feel up to it – gallop across the open Pampa as you feel the Patagonia elements which surround you. Crossing wetlands and rivers, you´ll make your way to the Donoso Mountain which stands more than 1.300 meters and offers phenomenal views of the valley below with the surrounding iconic mountains of Torres del Paine National Park. Enjoy a fresh box lunch along your ride and be sure to take time to enjoy each moment and the views before returning back, riding along the shores of the Serrano River to the village. Once your horses are back in the care of the gauchos, you will return to your accommodation in our Riverside Camp for a relaxing evening and dinner.
- All Private/Shared Transportation Indicated in Schedule
- Horse & All Riding Gear (Saddle, Saddle Bags, Helmet, Riding Chaps)
- All meals indicated in the schedule (B: Breakfast, BL: Box Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Guide (English-Spanish speaking)
- Any Nights Lodging in Riverside Camp
- Gastos Médicos
- Seguro de cualquier índole
- Gastos personales
- Propinas para Guía/Chofer
Duración del viaje
Nivel de viaje
$395 per person
Comienza / Termina
Campamento a orillas del Río
MIN 2 PEOPLE
Fechas & Precios
Chile Nativo opera con un máximo de 8 pasajeros por salida lo que permite un alto nivel de servicio individualizado y una experiencia personalizada inolvidable. Sin embargo, algunos programas se comparten como servicios regulares y puede haber un mayor número de invitados participantes por grupo.
PRICES FOR SEASON 2020/2021: (Valid until April 2021)
1 Guest Total in Group: USD$ 695
2-3 personas Total en grupo: USD$ 495 per person
4-8 Pasajeros en el grupo: USD$ 395 per person
SALIDAS DISPONIBLES A SOLICITUD!
– Does Not Include Nightly Accommodation in Riverside Camp. Please Ask A Trip Specialist for More Information!
– This program begins and ends at our Riversdie Camp in Torres del Paine National Park. If you need transportation to or from Puerto Natales, please ask a trip specialist and we will happily quote you for this service!