The perfect addition to your Torres del Paine adventure! Horseback ride through quiet wilderness, kayak the pristine Grey Lake & River, and E-Bike between surreal landscapes and lagoons. This 3 day multi-sport program is the perfect add-on adventure for those hiking the Paine Big O Circuit, W Trek, or our short & sweet W Fast Track. Top off your trip in Torres del Paine by exploring its wonders in different ways while staying each night in our comfortable Riverside Camp. This is a unforgettable multi-sport adventure to entice all outdoorsy types!
• Ride Criollo Horses
• Kayak Through Icebergs on Grey Lake
• See Condors & Other Native Birdlife
• E-Bike with Endless Views of the the iconic three towers!
• Visit Lagoons, Valleys & Rivers
• Secluded Camping Experience on the Shores of the Serrano River at Our Riverside Camp
Please Remember: This program requires a certain physical ability in order to complete successfully. Keep in mind that each member of a guided group will have a different rhythm and pace but group members must follow the pace indicated by the guide according to the distance and daylight hours available. Each day’s activity will have a minimum number of kilometers or miles which must be covered. Activity times are estimated and could be more or less given trail and weather conditions and the groups’ overall rhythm. We encourage our guests to remember that traveling in a guided group allows for a unique experience – bonding with fellow travelers and interacting with the guide and the destination in which they are visiting.
DOWNLOAD YOUR MAPS:
• MAGALLANES & ANTARCTIC REGION
• PUERTO NATALES
• TORRES DEL PAINE NATIONAL PARK MAP
DOWNLOAD YOUR PACK LIST:
• MULTISPORT PACK LIST
$1.795 per person
Start / End
MIN 4, MAX 8 PEOPLE
Share this Trip
Round-Trip Horseback Ride to Tyndall Glacier Lookout
- 2 Hour Private Transfer
- 6 Hours, Slow Riding, Trotting and Cantering
- Night at Chile Nativo Riverside Camp (BL-D)
In the morning, your guide and private transfer will pick you up at your hotel in Puerto Natales and take you to the Serrano Area along endless landscapes and Patagonia pampas.
An unexplored valley at the border of Torres del Paine National Park awaits us today.
After meeting our horses and guachos, we will set out on a ride across rivers and through landscapes of lakes and wetlands, while views of the Paine Massif and the glaciers of the Southern Patagonian Ice Field shift alongside us.
At the lookout point of Tyndall Glacier we’ll stop for lunch and later return via a different path, this time riding along the shores of the Serrano River and past a waterfall of the same name.
As we arrive to our Riverside Camp, a freshly prepared welcome dinner awaits followed by splendid views of the Paine Massif set among the colorful Patagonia evening sky.
Full Day Sea Kayaking Expedition on Grey Lake & Grey River
- 30 Minute Private Transfer
- 4-5 Hours Paddling, 25 km / 15.5 mi
- Night at Chile Nativo Riverside Camp (B-BL-D)
After an early breakfast your transfer will drive you to Grey Lake to meet your kayaking guide.
Here, with views of Paine Grande and Grey Glacier as our morning backdrop, you’ll hear about kayaking safety and paddling techniques.
You’ll paddle Grey Lake for approximately 2 hours, weaving amongst the floating icebergs that have calved from the glacier and been whittled into natural ice sculptures by the wind and sun.
While paddling, take time to look around you: the granite peaks of Paine Grande, Cordon Olguín and Los Cuernos interplay beautifully with the water’s multiple shades of turquoise.
Leaving Grey Lake we’ll begin our descent of Grey River, which snakes through canyons bubbling with rapids and framed by steep rock faces.
Accompanied by views of the imposing Paine Massif, we’ll paddle for 25 km (15.5 miles) down Grey River until it joins the Serrano River. After 4-5 hours of paddling we’ll arrive back at our campsite ready to stretch our muscles and prepare for dinner.
E-Bike Loop of Laguna Azul
- 1.5 Hour Private Transfer to Laguna Azul
- 5-6 Hour E-Bike Ride, 24 km /15 mi
- 1.5 Hour Private Transfer to Puerto Natales
Early in the morning we depart from Puerto Natales in route to Torres del Paine to the dazzling Laguna Azul – an area abundant in birdlife (watch out for coots, swans, ducks and woodpeckers) and the lagoon offers a great view of the three Towers; mirrored in its blue waters on clear, still days.
We’ll take time to enjoy our lunch with pristine views, and once we are back to Laguna Azul, we’ll take a private transfer back to Puerto Natales where our journey ends.
- All Private Transportation Indicated in Schedule
- Entrance Fee to Torres del Paine National Park
- All Horseback Riding Equipment (helmets, leather chaps, leather gloves, saddles, saddlebags, dry bags)
- Double Kayaks
- All Paddling Equipment (neoprene gloves, paddling jackets, life jackets, skirts, and neoprene boots)
- Professional Mountain Bikes
- Cycling Equipment (helmets, gloves)
- Two Nights Lodging in Chile Nativo Riverside Camp (comfortable private deluxe tents with 2 inflatable mattresses and shared mens/womens bathrooms, all bedding and fresh linens included)
- Welcome Drink in Riverside Camp (PiscoSour, Glass of Wine, Beer, or Sparkling Champagne)
- All Meals Indicated in Schedule (B: Breakfast, BL: Box Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Guide/Driver (English-Spanish Languages), Local Baqueano (cowboy) for Horseback Riding, & Certified Kayaking Instructor
- Any Additional Nights
- Additional alcohol in Riverside Camp
- Medical Expenses
- Insurance of Any Kind
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities for Guide/ Driver
$1.795 per person
Start / End
MIN 4, MAX 8 PEOPLE
Far away from the crowded park refugios and campsites, Chile Nativo Riverside Camp is our fully supported base camp located in Torres del Paine National Park. This area is ideal for families and special groups setting off to the park or for those looking for an alternative and unique outdoor experience.
Dates & Prices
Program prices are determined on the final number of confirmed guests in a group. The per person price lowers as more guests join the group. Chile Nativo operates with a maximum of 8 guests per departure which allows for a high level of individualized service and an unforgettable personalized experience.
PRICES FOR SEASON 2022/2023: (valid until April 2023)
Private Departure for 2 Guests Total in Group: USD$ 2.195 per person
Private Departure for 3 Guests Total in Group: USD$ 1.995 per person
4-8 Guests Total in Group: USD$ 1.795 per person
CHECK WITH OUR TRIP SPECIALISTS TO INQUIRE ABOUT UPCOMING DEPARTURES!
Q: Where do I keep my luggage that I won’t need during my program while I am in the park?
A: The majority of the hotels and hostels will store luggage for their guests who are staying with them prior to and after their travels in the park. If not, we will happily store your luggage securely in our office until you finish your program. Since you will be staying at our Riverside Camp, you may also bring all your luggage with you if you wish.
Q: Should I tip my guide? If so – how much is appropriate?
A: Tipping can be a delicate subject and many different nationalities have different tipping cultures. Tips or propinas in Chile, are viewed as a reward for good service. When tipping, a good guide and guide assistance who does the job well, has good English and provides a great service, can expect 10 – 15 USD per person per day. It is usual to leave your driver or chauffeur a tip too. Normally around 5 USD per person. Please find below a tipping guide:
Guides USD$ 10 to USD$ 15 per person, per day; to be given to your guides directly.
Staff (waiters, chefs,Housekeeping USD$5 per person, per night
Drivers: USD$10 per person, per day; given directly to your drivers.
Porters: USD$10 per person, per day; given directly to your porter
These amounts are merely a source to help you or give you a general idea of what is normal or typical. Of course, tipping is always at the discretion of the group members as to what they deem appropriate for the service they received.
Q: What time will we finish our trek on the last day and arrive back to Puerto Natales?
A: Upon completing the hike to the base of the towers, your transfer will bring you back to Puerto Natales arriving around 21hrs. You should plan on staying in Puerto Natales the night of finishing your program.
Add-Ons & Upgrades
PRIVATE DEPARTURES AVAILABLE – PLEASE CONTACT A TRIP SPECIALIST TO PLAN YOUR TREK!
OPTIONAL SERVICES: (must be booked in advance)
– Private Transfer to/from Punta Arenas Airport/Puerto Natales: *Price depends on total number of guests – please contact a trip specialist
– Public Bus Punta Arenas to/from Puerto Natales: USD$ 20 per guest, per way