Bike, ride and kayak with the best views of Torres del Paine Massif Bike between surreal lagoons, horseback ride through the wilderness, kayak pristine rivers and lakes. Staying each night in our comfortable Riverside Campsite, this is a unforgettable multi sport adventure to entice all outdoorsy types.
• Ride Criollo Horses
• Kayak Through Icebergs on Grey Lake
• See Condors & Other Native Birdlife
• Ride Mountain Bikes with Endless Spectacular Views!
• Visit Lagoons, Valleys and Rivers
• Secluded Camping Experience on the Shores of the Serrano River at Our Riverside Camp
Round-Trip Horseback Ride to Tyndall Glacier Lookout
2 hours by transfer
6 hours, slow riding, trotting and cantering
Night at Chile Nativo Riverside Camp (BL-D)
In the morning, your guide and private transfer will pick you up at your hotel in Puerto Natales and take you to the Serrano Area along endless landscapes and Patagonia pampas. An unexplored valley at the border of Torres del Paine National Park awaits us today. After meeting our horses and guachos, we will set out on a ride across rivers and through landscapes of lakes and wetlands, while views of the Paine Massif and the glaciers of the Southern Patagonian Ice Field shift alongside us. At the lookout point of Tyndall Glacier we’ll stop for lunch and later return via a different path, this time riding along the shores of the Serrano River and past a waterfall of the same name. As we arrive to our Riverside Camp, a freshly prepared welcome dinner awaits followed by splendid views of the Paine Massif set among the colorful Patagonia evening sky.
Full Day Sea Kayaking Expedition on Grey Lake & Grey River
30 minutes by transfer
4-5 hours paddling, 25 km
Night at Chile Nativo Riverside Camp (B-BL-D)
After an early breakfast your transfer will drive you to Grey Lake to meet your kayaking guide. Here, with views of Paine Grande and Grey Glacier as our morning backdrop, you’ll hear about kayaking safety and paddling techniques. You’ll paddle Grey Lake for approximately 2 hours, weaving amongst the floating icebergs that have calved from the glacier and been whittled into natural ice sculptures by the wind and sun. While paddling, take time to look around you: the granite peaks of Paine Grande, Cordon Olguín and Los Cuernos interplay beautifully with the water’s multiple shades of turquoise. Leaving Grey Lake we’ll begin our descent of Grey River, which snakes through canyons bubbling with rapids and framed by steep rock faces. Accompanied by views of the imposing Paine Massif, we’ll paddle for 25 km down Grey River until it joins the Serrano River. After 4-5 hours of paddling we’ll arrive back at our campsite ready to stretch our muscles and prepare for dinner.
Blue Lagoon & Mountain Bike Ride to Laguna Amarga
1,5 hours by transfer to the Blue Lagoon
Mountain bike ride back to Laguna Amarga
2 hour transfer back to Puerto Natales
An early morning transfer will drive us from the Serrano area to Laguna Azul on the border of Torres del Paine National Park. This is an area abundant in birdlife (watch out for coots, swans, ducks and woodpeckers) and the lagoon offers a great view of the three Towers; mirrored in its blue waters on clear, still days. Here, we’ll ride our bikes to Laguna Amarga, a lagoon whose waters contrasts with Laguna Azul's in both color and texture. Its name, Amarga or “sour”, is due to its high pH level, cloudy turquoise color and the distinctive white salty rim at the shoreline. Highlights along the way to Laguna Amarga include Cascada Paine waterfall and the chance to photograph wildlife and the Park's endlessly changing views. After this great biking experience and enjoying our lunch with pristine views, we’ll take a private transfer back to Puerto Natales where our journey ends.
- All Private Transportation Indicated in Schedule
- Entrance Fee to Torres del Paine National Park
- All Horseback Riding Equipment (helmets, leather chaps, leather gloves, saddles, saddlebags, dry bags)
- Double Kayaks
- All Paddling Equipment (neoprene gloves, paddling jackets, life jackets, skirts, and neoprene boots)
- Professional Mountain Bikes
- Cycling Equipment (helmets, gloves)
- Two Nights Lodging in Chile Nativo Riverside Camp (comfortable private deluxe tents with 2 inflatable mattresses and shared mens/womens bathrooms, all bedding and fresh linens included)
- All Meals Indicated in Schedule (B: Breakfast, BL: Box Lunch, D: Dinner)
- Guide/Driver (English-Spanish Languages), Local Baqueano (cowboy) for Horseback Riding, & Certified Kayaking Instructor
- Any Additional Nights
- Medical Expenses
- Insurance of Any Kind
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities for Guide/ Driver
$1.495 PER PERSON
Start / End
MIN 2, MAX 8 PEOPLE
Perfect for families or groups, Chile Nativo´s Riverside Camp is a fully-equipped site located on the shores of the Serrano River, away from the crowded refugios and campsites. Equipped with men´s & women´s restrooms, hot showers, and electrical outlets for charging and operating electronic devices. Delicious meals are shared in a dedicated dining lodge with views of the Paine Massif. A spacious lounge offers the perfect spot for relaxing and enjoying with great company!
Dates & Prices
Program prices are determined on the final number of confirmed guests in a group. The per person price lowers as more guests join the group. Chile Nativo operates with a maximum of 8 guests per departure which allows for a high level of individualized service and an unforgettable personalized experience.
PRICES FOR SEASON 2021/2022: (valid until April 2022)
2 Guests Total in Group: USD$ 1.995 per person
3 Guests Total in Group: USD$ 1.695 per person
4-8 Guests Total in Group: USD$ 1.495 per person
Add-Ons & Upgrades
PRIVATE DEPARTURES AVAILABLE – PLEASE CONTACT A TRIP SPECIALIST TO PLAN YOUR TREK!
OPTIONAL SERVICES: (must be booked in advance)
– Private Transfer to/from Punta Arenas Airport/Puerto Natales: *Price depends on total number of guests – please contact a trip specialist
– Public Bus Punta Arenas to/from Puerto Natales: USD$ 15 per guest, per way
EQUIPMENT RENTAL: (must be booked in advance)
– Trekking Poles: USD$ 6 per pair, per day